In this article we will discuss about Concept of E-Commerce- Meaning, Types, Advantages, Disadvantages and its Forms.
E-Commerce refers to electronic commerce which involves selling and buying of product online which is easy to seller for selling of his products and buyer to buyer anytime which less efforts. It increases customer’s ability to gather information about products and different prices. E-commerce helps create new job opportunities due to information related services, software app and digital products. There are some examples of e-commerce are:
- Online shopping: Online shopping is the most popular example of e-commerce, it involves buying and selling of goods on internet.
- Online payments: when a buyer get product they can make his payment through net.
- Internet banking: In today’s time banks can offers you internet banking which is the easiest way of making online payments.
- Online Ticket: We can book our ticket through net whether it is bus ticket, train ticket, or movie ticket internet can reduces efforts for it.
Types of E-commerce
- Business to Business (B2B):
- Business to Customer (B2C)
- Customer to Customer (C2C)
Advantages of e-commerce
- Convenience: E-commerce is convenience because whenever we buy something that product will be delivering to us within few days.
- Selection: Many stores offers different product and there is a wider range of choice of product to its customer.
- Time: It consumes less time in selection and ordering any product.
- Less effort: It took less effort for customers.
Disadvantages of e-commerce
- Limited customer service: There is limited customer services which provide us information related to product.
- No ability to see or touch product: Whenever you get something online there is no choice of see original product and have to touch that product.
- No instant gratification: Whenever you get something online you have to wait for its delivery to you.
Some another forms of E-commerce
- M-commerce: Mobile commerce is a form of e-commerce in which customer can buy or sell his product through mobile.
- F-Commerce: F-commerce refers to Face book commerce which provides popularity of product through ace book..