In this article we will discuss about Planning process and various steps of planning process. Planning Process and Steps involved in it. All organisations whether it is government, private or small business but it required process of planning. For achievement of goal they decide what,how and when to do they do planning.Also study that why planning is required in an organisations.
Steps of planning process :
| PLANNING PROCESS
| * Setting up of the objectives.
| * Develop Premises.
| * Listing the various alternatives for achieving the objectives.
|* Evaluation of different alternatives
|* Selecting an alternative.
|* Implement the plan.
PLANNING PROCESS :
- Setting up of the Objectives – In planning, the manager begin with the setting up of objectives because all the policies, procedures, methods are framed for achievement of organisational objectives only.
- Developing Premises – Premises refers to making assumptions regarding future and it is based on plans which are made for achievement of organisational goal.
- Listing the various alternatives for achieving the objectives – After setting up of objectives the manager make list of alternatives through which organisational goals achieved and there are several ways to achieving objectives and manager must know all the way to reach the objectives.
- Evaluation of different alternatives – After listing various alternatives, the manager of the company starts evaluating each and every alternative and notes down its positive and negative aspects.
- Selecting an Alternative – In business process , after evaluation of different alternatives the manager has to select one best alternative, which is beneficial for organisation and help them to achieve their goals.
- Implement the Plan – After selecting an alternative, the manager has to implement the plan and start its working. The manager start communication the plan with employees because employees have to carry activities according to plan.
- Follow-up – Planning is a continuous process the managers job does not get over putting plan into action. After implementing plan the the manager as well as employees of the company can follow it.
At last we can say that , Planning is necessary to an organisations and it helps them that how effectively they reach to organisational goal.
So we have studied Planning process and various steps of planning process. If you have any queries , please let us know in the comments section.
7 Main Nature and Features of Planning in Business, 8 steps in the planning process, 8 steps planning process, advantages & disadvantages of planning process pdf free download notes for b.com, Characteristics of Planning – Management Study, class 12th business studies notes, concept of planning in management, define planning premises, definition of planning, Definition of Planning And its Features ~ Management Study Online, explain planning process, Explain the steps involved in the planning process – CBSE Class 12explain the various steps involved in planning process, Features of Planning – 6 planning features in business and marketing, features of planning in management, human resource planning steps, importance of planning ppt, meaning of planning in management, planning process and decision making, planning process and steps, planning process and types, planning process benefits, planning process business management, planning process definition, planning process diagram, planning process in india, planning process in management, planning process in management pdf, planning process in management ppt, planning process notes for 12th class students ppt pdf, planning process slideshare, planning process steps, Planning- Definition and it’s features – MBA, principles of planning in management pdf, stages of production planning and control, State any four features of planning – CBSE Class 12 Business Studies, steps in planning in principles of management, steps in planning process in management, steps in planning process with examples, strategic management ppt slides mba students, The Basic Steps in the Management Planning Process, The various steps involved in planning process are as follows, What are the Steps Involved in Planning Process, why planning is necessary to organisation.