In this article we will discuss about RESPONSIBILITIES OF A PROFESSIONAL MANAGER IN THE PROCESS OF Organizing.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A PROFESSIONAL MANAGER IN THE PROCESS OF Organizing: Meaning and steps involved.
Organizing means a systematic process of business organization in which various activities are coordinated which helps in achievement of goals.
According to Theo Haimann,
“Organizing is the process of defining and grouping the activities of the enterprise and establishing the authority relationships among them.”
According to Louis Allen,
“Organizing is the process of identifying and grouping the work to be performed, defining and delegating responsibility and authority and establishing relationships for the purpose of enabling people to work most effectively together in accomplishing objectives.”
ALSO READ: RESPONSIBILITIES OF A PROFESSIONAL MANAGER IN THE PROCESS OF PLANNING: Meaning of Planning and steps involved in planning process.
The steps involved in organizing process are:
- Achievement of Mission, Objectives and Goals: Every organisation have its own mission, Mission is the reason for which company is established. When the process of business planning starts, firms analyses both internal and external environment. Internal environment helps in analysis of strength and weakness.External environment helps in analyses of technical, economical and other factors. In business organization when both the factors are analyzed it revels opportunities for business. The main aim of an organisation is to achieve its goal effectively and efficiently.
- Coordination: Coordination is an essential element of management in which various activities are coordinated to achieve organisational goal.
- Performance: It is a major responsibility of manager to coordinate with the performance of manager and subordinates.
- Communication channel: Communication have vital role in business organisation to integrate activities. Proper communication channel helps in exchanging of verbal and non verbal information within organisation.
- Utilization of resources: Manager helps organisation to integrate activities and utilization of resources efficiently and effectively. If the resources are used effectively it helps in development of management and achieve organisational goal.
So we will discuss RESPONSIBILITIES OF A PROFESSIONAL MANAGER IN THE PROCESS OF Organizing: Meaning and steps involved. For any query comment below.